Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Journal Entry Fri 7/18/08

So tonight we're going clubbing!!!! I am so excited! A bunch of us AFSers are going and so are Fafa and Patrick and his friend and a couple of other host siblings. I beleive we are going to a place called Cinderellas and its supposedly ladies night so girls get in free! Not exactly sure what to expect but I have a feeling it will be crazy!
Today we gave our presents to the Foster Home. It was much more organized than Peace and Love. We didn't work at all but I had fun playing Ampe with the girls. It's a game where you jump up and stick a foot out and depending on the foot combo you win or lose. Clapping is also involved. I am horrible at it! But I did get a good video and pictures. A bunch of kids asked for my email too so I might be getting a bunch of emails from random kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you get into a ghana foreign exchange program?

-meg nkansah

Anonymous said...

email me back at.

meg_nka@yahoo.com
thanks

-meg nkansah

Fadhilah MPA said...

nice blog. visit & follow me back