Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Journal Entry Fri 7/18/08

So tonight we're going clubbing!!!! I am so excited! A bunch of us AFSers are going and so are Fafa and Patrick and his friend and a couple of other host siblings. I beleive we are going to a place called Cinderellas and its supposedly ladies night so girls get in free! Not exactly sure what to expect but I have a feeling it will be crazy!
Today we gave our presents to the Foster Home. It was much more organized than Peace and Love. We didn't work at all but I had fun playing Ampe with the girls. It's a game where you jump up and stick a foot out and depending on the foot combo you win or lose. Clapping is also involved. I am horrible at it! But I did get a good video and pictures. A bunch of kids asked for my email too so I might be getting a bunch of emails from random kids!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you get into a ghana foreign exchange program?

-meg nkansah

Anonymous said...

email me back at.

meg_nka@yahoo.com
thanks

-meg nkansah

灰色空間' said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.........................

1025 said...

我只知道,假如我去愛人生,那人生一定也會回愛我 ..................................................

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Fadhilah MPA said...

nice blog. visit & follow me back